25 Facts about Black Panther
Black Panther is now talk of the day for Super hero movies fans, did I say movie fans?
Who might thought that even the most bored individuals on earth have caught a glimpse of this African-American movie produced by marvel? Black Panther seems to answer the question that most Africans don’t understand concerning our root and heritage. Well I can say, others also said that the film worth more than its rating.
This is what Africans should be proud about.
So let’s keep our eyes glued as I listed out all the Facts about Black Panther movie that you must know as a true fans of BLACK PANTHER.
Here are the Facts about Black Panther:
- Black Panther was first Premiered on February 16
- It have broken and set all kinds of box office records since the day it came out
- The movie had more IMAX pre-sale tickets than any other marvel movie
- IMAX itself wouldn’t share the exact number of the movie ticket sold so far
- The chief of IMAX Company did confirm its exceedingly rapid pace
- Black Panther also had more Fandango pre-sales than any other first quarter film
- The movie pulls ahead of some popular movies like the Hunger Games
- It also had more pre-sales tickets than any other superhero movie ever
- The previous record for Pre-sales Movie ticket was held by Batman V Superman: Dawn of justice
- As Black Panther Movie came out, it became the highest rated superhero movie of all time
- It beats other movies like the first Iron Man, Logan, and even the incredible
- Black Panther broke the record for Thursday Night preview sales with over $25 million that night
- Beating out another Marvel movie, Captain America: Civil War
- It then beat out the Dark Knight and Civil War again on opening night
- The movie had the highest grossing opening night of any individual hero movie
- Falling about $5 million short of beating the first Avengers film
- But it still topped over $200 million during its opening weekend crushing deadpol which came in at about $130 million
- Earning Black Panther the highest grossing February opening ever
- It also raked in over $40 million on president’s Day
- Beating out the force Awakens Monday box office record from 2015
- The Black Panther movie was directed by RYAN COOGLER
- it’s also the biggest opening for an African-American director ever
- Topping F.Gary Gray’s The Fate of the furious
- The movie successful impact have guaranteed a Black Panther Part 2
- “Black Panther” is set to earn more than $100 million for the fourth-highest second frame of all time.
Share and tag this post with a Fan of Black Panther