Indonesian KNB Scholarships For Masters and Undergraduates-2018
The Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of the Repulic of Indonesia is offering scholarships to individuals who wants to study a masters or an undergraduate degree program at any Indonesian University.
This scholarship program covers a Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,000,000, Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month, health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium and a round-trip international airfare (economy class).
Application Deadline: 30th April 2018
Eligible Countries: developing countries
Eligible Fields of Study: Humanities, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences
Type: Masters and Undergraduate
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of a developing country
- not be more than 35 years old
- have applied to any Indonesian Institution for a course of study.
- have a TOEFL /IELTS/other English Proficiency Certificate scores of 500/5. or equivalent
How To Apply Indonesian KNB Scholarships For Masters and Undergraduates: Interested applicants should take the following steps:
- Download the Invitation Letter (Available in the KNB Scholarship website)
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter
- Complete the online application process
- Selection process
- Selection Results Announcement. The Selection Results will be announced online via the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country
- Nomination letter from the respective government official (Ministry of Education, other related Government Agency – should the applicant works for the Government Agency, or Embassy of the Applicant’s Country of Origin in Indonesia)
- 2 Academic Recommendation letters
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate
- Scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFL score certificate (or other English Proficiency Tests) obtained within the last 2 Years
- Scanned Official Medical Statement (Official Diagnose) prepared by a certified physician.
Visit The Official Website For More Information