Opportunity for all international students to secure 2018 undergraduate scholarship at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis,USA.
We therefore, pleased to announced to all students seeking for International Undergraduate scholarship that 2018 Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis,USA scholarship application is currently ongoing.
The Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, (IUPUI) USA is offering two different scholarship program, namely:
- Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
- Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
- 1st November 2018 for Fall academic session;
- 1st March 2019 for Fall academic session and
- 1st October 2019 for Spring academic session.
Offered annually? Yes
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligible Countries: All
Value Of Scholarship:
- Scholarships range in value from $5,000 to $28,000 per year.
- Some merit scholarships can be combined with some competitive scholarships.
- Housing stipend of $2,500
Eligibility: To be eligible for this International Undergraduate scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have applied or applying for a degree program at the institution
- have good academic records
How To Apply :
IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission. Students can only receive ONE merit scholarship. Merit scholarships may be renewed for up to four years.
These scholarships require you to submit a separate application to the Honors College. They will also require you to submit additional materials.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
- You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for most of these scholarships. If you take the tests multiple times, submit all of your scores. We use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
- All scholarships require you to be enrolled full time in the fall and spring semesters (12 credit hours or more per semester) .
- Scholarship funds cannot be used for intensive study of English as a Second Language.