Scholarship Program For Africans:World Bank Group ACE II 2018 Scholarship
This is hereby to notify All African female students that are seeking for scholarship opportunity to study abroad. world bank group ace II 2018 Scholarship Program For Africans students is now currently ongoing and its strictly for female African students.
World Bank Group ACE II 2018 Scholarship program is made available for Female Africans who are willing to undergo a degree program for 2018/2019 Academic session.
ACE II is partnering with eight Governments in Eastern and Southern Africa for this Scholarship Program For Africans in an innovative project with the aim of improving the quality of training and research in higher education, and reducing the skill gaps in key development priority areas.
ACE II 2018 Scholarship Application Deadline:
4th June 2018 (5:00 pm East African Time)
Eligible Countries: ACE II Scholarship Program For Africans is available for female African students from the following countries:
(Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Burundi)
Value Of Scholarship: The provided financial support for each Fellowship Program will cover:
- University tuition fees: Approximately USD 3,000 per year (payable directly to the Host University according to an official invoice)
- Stipend: USD 800 per month to support living expenses such as housing, food, utilities, local transportation, medication and settlement expenses
- Research: USD 4,800 to support student research, payable upon approval of research proposal
- Allowance: USD 2,000 one-off allowance to cover visa, laptop and books
- Air ticket: A round-trip economy fare for the most direct route between the beneficiary’s home country and the study destination of Host University
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for this Fellowship, the applicant must:
- be a female national of one of ACE II participating countries (Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi,Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia) or Burundi
- be under the age of thirty five (35) years
- be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university in the relevant field, at the level of Upper Second Class Honours
- have been admitted in any of the 24 ACEs to study full-time in any of the priority disciplines of the ACE II Project: (i) STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or Industry, (ii) Agriculture, (iii) Health, (iv) Education, and (v) Applied Statistics;
- have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement as evidenced by academic transcripts, and academic awards, if any.
How To Apply: To apply for this Fellowship, interested candidates are advised to fill in the application form found at www.iucea.org or ace2.iucea.org attach all requested documents, and send by e-mail to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected].
All applications must be received not later than 5.00 PM East African Time on June 4 2018. For proof of eligibility, an applicant should ensure that the following are provided:
- Completed application form
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Summarized CV with names and contacts of two referees
- Certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- Certified copies of passport or national identity card indicating citizenship
- Copy of admission letter from one of the host universities (please refer to the attached table on Countries, ACEs and Universities).
For more relevant information, visit The Official Website for this scholarship