Tips on writing original and viral content
Tips on writing original and viral content. There are many ways in which one can write a viral content that will make a huge wave on the internet, Irrespective of what the content are or what it is all about…
This are mostly question that some people search on Google concerning Tips on writing original and viral content:
- How can one write a viral content?
- What does Google meant by insufficient post during AdSense application?
- What are the sure easy steps on writing original and viral content?
- How do I improve my article writing skills?
- What are the Best Tips on writing original and viral content?
Nevertheless if you are a newbie on blogging, you have seen so many people telling/advising you about writing original and viral content. Also when you might have applied to Google AdSense, they may message you the next day notifying you that you don’t have sufficient content on your blog site. So if you have been encountering this message often whenever you apply for Google AdSense program. But you don’t know how to go about it, or maybe you knows but you are confused on the best approach to use in writing original and viral content. Let me explain to you what Google meant by that:
When you encounter such message from Google AdSense application telling you about insufficient content on your site here is the 5 main causes of such boring message:
- Your post doesn’t have up to 500-1000 words on it
- Most of your content are just being copied from other sites
- That you doesn’t have original content
- That your post have not reached the maximum content that are required according to their guidelines (click here to read AdSense policy as regards to this)
- Your post are not properly structured. E.g. not using “<h1></h1>, <title></title> tags. Etc. where necessary
So I have explained the primary list of what Google AdSense is trying to let you know. Now let’s continue on what approach you can then use to tackle that so that Google won’t shout at you once you apply for their AdSense program.
Am going to show you most common Tips on writing original and viral content.
One thing you should know while reading this Tips on writing original and viral content, is that there are many ways of writing original and viral content. When I say “natural content” I did not mean to say that such viral article that you are planning to write have not existed anywhere on the internet. Natural ways of writing content means being exceptional and creative when writing a public post for your readers. I have seen some bloggers that focus mainly on writing article that will rank them higher on Google, forgetting that their readers are also eager to grab vital information concerning that article, they might get disappointed when they got to know that from A-Z of the article that you wrote doesn’t have any meaningful thing on it. So try to follow your visitor’s interest, reply their comment and also note whatever things that they didn’t like on your blog so that you should make amend in time.
Google have recently announced that the more original and viral content a page have, the more its authority and traffic will increase.
Here am going to give you Tips on writing original and viral content by using this simple explanation method below:
- What skill or natural talent do you have?
Do you have talent in writing about history or events, football, how to sing, how to play musical instruments, painting/drawing, travelling, dancing, computer programming etc.
- Have you tried to write out some of those skills that you have on a sheet of paper or by making use of “Microsoft word”. Even if you are an amateur on your skill, do you know that you can write a natural viral content that can trends among your readers with the level of skills that you already have? Let’s say you are just a beginner in playing “piano” you might have mastered the various keys notes necessary for the basic introduction to piano lessons. Now you can share the guidelines on how you learnt this basic of “piano key notes” with your blog readers. There are so many beginners like you, that have been looking for where to learn music instrument such as “piano” now, do you have idea that there can be up to 50k teenagers searching for this keywords “how to learn piano for beginners”, “beginners guide on learning piano”, “how to play key F in piano” etc. so this is where you come in. main thing you should do here is to embark on a keywords research by making use of so many keywords research tool that you can find online. You can get some free but if you need more in-depth results then you can pay for some sites that offers valid keyword researches software services. So whichever one suits your needs, use it.
Make use of the keywords research’s tool to grab the hottest keywords that will direct as many teenagers searching for “learning piano for beginners, how to learn piano for beginners, beginners guide on learning piano, how to play key F in piano” etc.
So after your keywords research have been completed let’s say your topics might go like this “easy steps on how I learnt piano as a beginner”, “A-Z for learning basic piano key notes for amateurs”, introduction to learning piano keys by playing amazing grace”. So it’s up to you to make any topic of your choice that you felt comfortable with and use it as your headline.
Now start writing with at least 1k words of all that you have learn during the period of your “piano beginner lessons” starting from day 1, how you stay motivated during your learning section, where you get tutorials materials for learning piano, and also difficulties you faced during your learning process and how you overcomes them.
- After you have finished writing the article about how you “learn piano as a beginner” (you can use any topic), Make sure you checked your spellings (professionalism in writing counts) and also sought out for proof-reading from your friends or any one that you found worthy of going through your article and can be able to edit it in a perfect way that will be much more captivating and explainable to your readers.
- When you are through with the proofreading and editing process, search on the internet again to check for people that might have written same article that you have done, but might not be same content generally as yours. Contact those sites and seek for guest posting on their site. Tell them that you have a new content of their previous published article… Care to let them know that you will like them to link-back to your site. The easy way to do this is to Read their “write for us” page policy so as knows rules that they used in linking-back to other site. Although some websites don’t like linking-back but they actually knows the best way to recommend you to their readers. While some do use author box for linking their guest posting visitors. so If they approve your guest posting request, then note that your article are on %50 stage of going viral. Let say the site you are trying to submit your guest posting is one the most popular “musical instrument tutorial site for piano lessons” so if your article is published to their visitors that may be up to 50millions visitors per month. “Hurray” your content has gone viral already. Why? Because You have written a great content that supports the one that they already have in their box.
- After your article have gone live on the site you submitted your guest posting article to. You don’t have to wait or keep mute, especially if you have your own “music tutorial site” where you give tutorials concerning learning various musical instrument. Use that opportunity to start writing original and viral content that is also associated to “piano lessons”. You can use the new topic as “playing amazing grace with key G for piano beginners”. By doing this just know that the visitors that have seen your article on other site that you have submitted your guest posting to, will likely love to know check if there are other tutorial available concerning “how to learn piano for beginners” let’s say “3million visitors” read your guest posting on other site. There is possibility that out of “3million visitors, 1million visitors” will likely love to follow your website link (if available) or through your email address so as to learn more about “piano tutorial for beginners”.
Read this also:TOP SEO TRENDS TO AVOID IN 2018
I will stop here for now for this Tips on writing original and viral content but Just know that this is the essential factors that you should consider if you want to dished out a great content that must surely go viral, and also on our earlier introduction where I talked about Google AdSense messaging you concerning insufficient content when you applied for the AdSense programs. i have explains everything and make sure you applied this tutorial when writing your content all the time. Sorry I used “piano lessons” as an example to this article Best Tips on writing original and viral content. It’s up to you to follow from the example I gave and applied to the article that you wanted to write about…
If you have any question or more explanation, am ready to reply. “Cheers”. If there is need to contact me, you can make use of my contact page thanks…
Dont forget to read this article:http://extraloops.com/tech/next-gen-apples-intelligent-speaker-homepods-face-id/